RED SUN Hojicha Powder50 grams
Availability: In stock
- Kyoto, Hojicha Powder
- Suitable for making drinks & baking and making desserts
Buy 2 for S$12.50 each and save 10%
Make drinks and desserts with authentic Kyoto Hojicha powder!
RED SUN Hojicha Powder is from Kyoto, Japan. Hojicha is a finely grounded Japanese roasted green tea which originated in Kyoto, about a 100 years ago.
RED SUN Hojicha Powder is sourced and crafted exclusively in Kyoto. The roasting process gives its signature earthy aroma, unique smoky taste and reddish-brown colour. Freshness is sealed and flown directly from the fields of Kyoto, perfect for blending into drinks or making desserts with an incredible depth of flavour.
Usucha (Traditional Japan Tea):
Step 1: Add 2g (2 scoop) into small bowl, then 60ml of water (at preferably 70C degree)
Step 2: Whisk rapidly with bamboo tea whisk in "M" movement with your wrist until it is frothy or to your own liking
Replace hot water with hot milk for a smoother and creamier taste!
- This is our recommendation for drinks prepared with our product
- There is no one rule to Hojicha drink as it depends on personal preferences and the grade that you are using
- You can add different amount of powder or water and milk or even try soymilk to suit your own taste
- Instead of making Usucha through the traditional method, you may use the powder for making deserrts, blending with milk/cold water
Storage: Zip tight, store in fridge, avoid sunlight, moisture and strong scents.
of customers recommend this product