RED SUN Matcha Powder50 grams
Availability: In stock
- Uji, Japan, Matcha Powder
- Suitable for making drinks & baking and making desserts
Buy 2 for S$12.50 each and save 16%
Suitable for baking and culinary.
Matcha is a finely milled Japanese green tea powder packed with high content of powerful antioxidants which brings numerous health benefits including improved metabolism and skin health.
RED SUN's Uji matcha powder is cultivated with finest green tea leaves in Uji and other cities in Kyoto, a prefecture most famous for its vibrant matcha production and traditional tea houses.
Usucha (Traditional Japan Tea):
Step 1: Add 2g (2 scoop) into small bowl, then 60ml of water (at preferably 70C degree)
Step 2: Whisk rapidly with bamboo tea whisk in "M" movement with your wrist until it is frothy or to your own liking
Replace hot water with hot milk for a smoother and creamier taste!
- This is our recommendation for drinks prepared with our product
- There is no one rule to Hojicha drink as it depends on personal preferences and the grade that you are using
- You can add different amount of powder or water and milk or even try soymilk to suit your own taste
- Instead of making Usucha through the traditional method, you may use the powder for making deserrts, blending with milk/cold water
Storage: Zip tight, store in fridge, avoid sunlight, moisture and strong scents.
of customers recommend this product